We are excited to announce that our students have earned a Positive Behavior Reward! Our students have earned this reward by having overall great behavior and displaying hard work for the first semester of school. They displayed our 3 R’s of Success: Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be a Role Model.
Their reward is PAJAMA DAY! All students will be allowed to wear pajamas to school on MONDAY, December 17.
Please remember the following for Pajama Day:
1. Pajamas need to be 2 pieces. (Top & Bottom) No onesies.
2. Girls can wear a gown of appropriate length but they MUST have leggings underneath.
3. Make sure pajamas are appropriate for the weather.
4. Students need to wear regular shoes.
5. Bring a regular set of uniforms just in case.
We hope all of our students enjoy this special day for their hard work and great behavior.