Family Fact and Fun Day at the Stadium
The Baldwin County School District Family Engagement Office will be hosting the Family Fact and Fun Day tonight at Braves Stadium before the game. The event will be taking place from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. and they will be set up in front of the stadium to do the following:
1) enroll parents in Power School Parent portal
2) help parents with lunch applications
3) provide transition resources
4) provide Family fun activities
5) share school on- line resources
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. They will move inside the front gate when the game starts to share the resources with parents. The seniors' parents will be provided information from BHS counselors after the game, then will be given a ticket to claim their packets at the end of the game.