MHA Teacher of the Month Incentive
Midway Hills Academy presents our "Teacher of the Month Incentive Program". This program is designed to "spotlight" our most dedicated and talented teachers. School administration has the opportunity to nominate monthly a teacher who exemplifies the character and professional traits outlined below:
1. The teacher's participation reflects above and beyond the defined boundaries of their duties and responsibilities.
2. The teacher must have developed and implemented a creative instructional strategy, approach or lesson.
3. The teacher demonstrates punctuality and professionalism.
4. The teacher participates in at least one school-sponsored
5. The teacher demonstrates effective communication and outreach across all settings.
Teachers can be nominated by MHA administration only. The winning teacher of each school will have their picture and nomination displayed on the school’s website, social media sites, and best of all the privilege of being recognized within their school by their peers!